Thursday 18 August 2016

INTRODUCTION

Hello, all! To those who are not aware, my name is Sian, and I am a 19 (soon to be 20) year old University student studying Media and Communications. My course is not production based at all, but it is that side to the media that I love- the hands on, interesting stuff!

This means that in my spare time, I'm planning on doing as much of the production based stuff as I can. That means YouTube videos, pretty photographs, articles, and, surprise surprise, my own blog!

I am someone who adores all things weird and wonderful. I collect skulls, spend most of my time studying conspiracy theories and the mental side of serial killers, and love all things dark and mysterious. I also love getting hands on and making my own things. And that's what this blog is going to be- a little collection of cool DIY's, cute recipes, and even little bits of interesting research I want to share.

I'm planning on posting regularly, with 2-4 posts a month, and really hope you enjoy reading and hopefully learning from my blog!

Sian x